We are working with The Health Triangle Primary Care Network (PCN) to offer the vaccine to all our patients who are eligible.
We have been told the order of priority that we are able to vaccinate in. www.gov.uk/covid-vaccine-priority-groups
Update 3rd March 2021 - In addition to those in Groups 1 to 5, we are now inviting those in priority group 6 - Adults aged 16 to 65 years in an at-risk group*
*note we are inviting patients in group 6 in batches to match the number of vaccines being delivered. Please see our news link for more information.
Click here for more information about what our text message looks like and how to decline the invitation.
There is up to date information about the vaccine here, it also includes information about contraindications (when it's not suitable to have the vaccination).
Frimley Health have also produced a useful FAQ resource.
In terms of the current practicalities:
- We will contact you to offer you the vaccine - please don't contact us as it will stop people getting through on the phone lines.
- You will need two injections up to twelve weeks apart.
- The invite may come by text or by telephone. Some telephone calls are being made on our behalf by our PCN, so may come from a withheld or unfamiliar number.
- We will attempt to contact you multiple times.
- You are able to decline the vaccine, and we will record this on your notes, but you will be able to still get the vaccination if you wish.
Are you a carer? Please contact our colleagues at www.signal4carers.org.uk to register for local support and information
We will keep this page, and our Facebook page updated as we get more information.